Looking to create a music website to spread your talent?
The Boxmode website builder for music artists has everything
you need to get an amazing site.
Customize, optimize and scale your website with no effort!
Why choose the Boxmode music website builder
Drag and drop editor
Whether you create your website from scratch or use a pre-designed template, you can customize it by dragging and dropping specific elements into the pages using the Boxmode editor.
Variety of widgets
Make your music website more functional and user-friendly with the Boxmode widgets, such as Navigation Menu, Footer, Header, Maps, PayPal Button, Form, and Slideshow.
Add your music band’s beguiling photos from concerts, photo sessions, music awards, and other events to let your fans see your activities.
Provide visitors with an excellent experience on your website when accessing it via desktop, tablet, and mobile devices. Check how your site looks on different screens before publishing it.
Optimize your platform according to search engines’ requirements to increase your rates in search results and boost your popularity.
Embed an ecommerce functionality to your site and please your loyal and new fans with band merchandise. You can sell clothing, accessories, CDs, vinyl, and other music stuff.
Why do you need a music website?
Music artists, bands, and labels can make their websites an online headquarters for their music. Here they can promote songs and videos, present information about themselves, live dates, and provide contact data.
The main benefits of having a dedicated music website are:
- People can get a quick overview of you. If someone (a fan, a record company, a promoter) is interested in learning more about you and your music, they can easily find comprehensive information on your site.
- You will look more professional. A well-structured, stylish website shows that you take your music career seriously and focus on establishing your brand and image.
- You can control it yourself. When you have your own site created with the help of a drag and drop website builder, you’re allowed to design it as you wish, add relevant content, and regularly provide updates.
- You can make a portfolio website. Standing out from the crowd in the music industry isn’t an easy task for a new artist or band. But with an astonishing portfolio presented creatively, you have every chance to succeed.
- It’s the right place to sell tickets. Let your fans buy tickets to your gigs in a convenient way directly on your music site.
How can you create a music website in a few hours with Boxmode?
- Sign up with Boxmode, a music artist website builder.
- Start a new project by picking one of our ready-to-use templates, or select a blank theme if you want to design your website from scratch.
- Customize the pages, add elements and widgets to the canvas, and enrich them with your content. Add an online store if you need one.
- Adjust the general and SEO settings of your music website.
- Preview and launch it online.
Benefits of the Boxmode free music website builder:
- Simplicity. The Boxmode website builder has an intuitive, user-friendly interface, so you can easily find the required widgets and settings.
- No coding required. We believe that everyone can build a website even if they don’t have technical knowledge. Boxmode offers a functional toolkit for non-techies.
- Scalability. You can create one landing page as well as a multipage website, manage it, and add or delete pages with the development of your music business.
- Time-saving process. Using a pre-designed template or even starting from the blank page, you can save a lot of time creating a music website.
- What pricing plans does Boxmode offer?
Boxmode offers Starter, a free pricing plan, and Lite and Growth, paid pricing plans. You can find more information on our pricing page.
- What domain extension can I use for my music website?
You can select from 30+ popular domain extensions, including .com, .net, .cc, .club, .org and others.
- Can I use the Boxmode drag and drop website builder offline?
Boxmode is an online tool, so you can’t use it offline.
- Can I add my custom logo to the website?
Yes, you can change a logo in the website’s settings.